Thursday, December 14, 2023

Final project- Dt designs

Click here - Dt designs

After this project, I have deeper appreciation for web designers.  I really enjoyed the process once I finally understood how the wix website worked. I made my logo in photoshop by creating different text boxes and overlapping 2 different fonts and colors. I uploaded image to Wix and duplicated on each page.

I decided to go with a video for header and to animate my tag line on each paper. I added a mask to make the video look more finished and I added shadow around the edges. I used the dropper tool to select the colors for the website. I decides yo ho with soft pastel colors. That I felt were soothing.

I used the AI feature to get ideas for the written areas of the website but I personalize it to fit my vision.

I used the design and effect features for the text. I added depth and curves to projects. I also used animation for each text paragraph and project.

On the contact page I added a scroll feature for the image. So the image scrolled with the page.  I'm happy with the website it's a very powerful tool.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final project- Dt designs

Click here - Dt designs After this project, I have deeper appreciation for web designers.  I really enjoyed the process once I finally under...