Saturday, November 25, 2023

Photo retouching Pt.1

This is a picture of my baby brother. Although, he is not a baby anymore - he will always be my baby brother. We were visiting my great Aunt Vera, and we couldn't keep my brother away from the candy jar.  He was determined to open it. This picture is very dear to me because I vividly remember this moment in time and mt brother is very precious to me. I would like to crop, sharpen image and make the colors more vibrant.
This is a picture of my Grandma Helen and my cousin Edwina. This picture was given to me by my Uncle Edward (Edwina dad- of course :)).  My Grandma lived several hours from me, so I only got to see her a few times a year. She was stern but I loved her very much. This photo is precious to me because she looks relaxed and happy, it enables me to see a different side of her. My grandma passed away when I was in high school. I would like to do color correction and remove the glare from her glasses. 


This picture is during my visit with my Great Aunt Vera. I visited my aunt Vera (grandma's sister) during the summer. I really enjoyed my visit with my aunt. She gave us chores and responsibilities but when we finished there was always a fun activity! In this picture she gave us candy dots on paper - I remember being amazed that I could lick the paper. This photo is precious to me because I was very close to my aunt and passed away a few years ago. I would like to crop. sharpen the image and color correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final project- Dt designs

Click here - Dt designs After this project, I have deeper appreciation for web designers.  I really enjoyed the process once I finally under...